Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Winding Diagram:||According To Winding Diagram||Winding Type:||Needle Winding Rather Than Flyer Winder|
|Working Station:||Single Station 3 Needles As Three Station Winder||Winding Speed:||300RPM To 500RPM According Wire Gauge|
|Automatic Type:||Fully Automatic||Machine Color:||White Or Per Customer Requirement|
|Wire Size:||AWG 17, 1.2mm||After Sales:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Powder Coated Insulated Stator Coil Winding Machine Needle Winder WIND-3A-TSM
Needle winding BLDC stators of Three Phase Motor like Sewing Machine,Air conditioning compressor,
Refrigerator compressor,water pump automotive application , fuel pump motor with 6 poles, 9 poles, 12
poles or 18 poles
✔ 3 needles wind 3slots at same time, wider can finish the winding in3 times for 9poles BLDC stator
✔ Can wind 6, 9, 12 poles stators which is Multiples of 3slots
✔ Winding speed can be setted per different wire diameter from 0.08mm to 1.2mm,
and heavy or light weight stators, big or small stack height, have good apation with no limination
Brushless motor stator winding machine WIND-3A-TSM is designed to produce multi poles 3phase stator
Its winding track is in square shape,It does wires winding and arraying at same time and automatically.
The slots needle winding, arraying,indexing,place bridge wire,cut wires are fully automatically.
Wire diameter: 0.08~1.2mm (AWG17~AWG39)
Operation option: stepping/Auto
Stator poles: 6 poles, 9 poles, 12 poles,18 poles (Customized)
Air pressure:5~7kg/square centi-meter
Power:2KW, AC220V 50/60Hz
Weight: about 450kgs
1. Which type of stator needle winding shall we select for our stator in attached drawing?
The winding machine WIND-3A-TSM with winding arrraying indexing servo device
Per your winding data Number of turns 27, wire diameter 0.8mm,
the winding speed we suggest is 300RPM, and it take about 1mintutes to get 1pc wound stator,
In one hour you can get more than 60pcs.
3. What's the material list we shall provide for machine trail?
Below samples are needed for machine manufacturing and commissioning:
1. Stator stack 5pcs without winding
2. Wound stator 1pc
3. Copper wire 1 roll enough for winding 15pcs stators
4. How to solve the problem if we have question when we begin to use the machine?
You can send email to us, Wind Automation can reply you email within 24hours,
Below is a example of trouble shooting,
In order to let the machine turn to home postion, please follow below steps,
1. Press'Manual', rise up the main spindle with action no
2. Assemble nozzles, because the relative positon need the nozzles
3. Adjust the three swithes per PDF process
4. After all swithes is well adjusted, press Emergency to go to home position and machine will begin to work well
Please click below picture to view video