Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resin Color:||Blue, Green||Powder Type:||3M|
|Coating Method:||Fluidized Bed Process,not Electrostatic||Stator Type:||DC Motor Stator, AC Motor Stator|
|Application:||Stator Stack Insulation||After Sales:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Hot Fluid Bed Dipping Machine For Motor Armature Stator Stack WIND-HDP
This powder coating machine with hot fluid bed dipping metod is
capable of coated armature/stator lamination stack inslot/outslot insulation treatment.
It should be used together with a pre-heating oven.
After armature/stator stack pre-heated, load it into armature/stator fixture,
press start button, safety door closes, then machine will automatically dip stator into the fluidised powder bed.
After powder coating, machine will automatically lift the stator, rotate it 180 degree to achieve uniform and even coating result.
There are also a separate area for removing excess powder with an air gun so that powder can be recycled and re-used.
1. Stator should be pre-heated.
2. Manual loading and unloading
3. Dipping time adjustable on touch screen
4. Safety door to keep powder contained
5. With powder recycling function and fixture rotation function
6. Stator pre-heating temperature is as per customer’s requirement, our recommendation is 220-230 degree.
1. Power on machine
2. Pre-heat stators
3. Select related stator parameter on touch screen
4. Load heated stator
5. Press auto start button
6. Machine will automatically do powder coating
7. Unload stator
8. Remove extra powder by air gun
|Relative humidity||Less than 80%|
|Power supply||AC 380V ± 10%, 50Hz / 60Hz|
Please click below photo to view machine working video