Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Locker Station:||One Station||Indexing Device:||Automatic Indexing|
|Controller:||PLC||Screw No.:||One Per Time, Then Next|
|Application:||DC Car Motor Stator Case||Torque Measurement Accuracy:||0.1 N•m|
ball bearing press machine,
bearing press machine
Car DC Motor Stator Case Screw Fixten Lock Machine
Machine Operation Theroy
The hydraulic cylinder is used to tighten the magnetic pole once,
and the servo motor is used to control the tightening torque of the tight screwdriver.
The closed loop control of the torque is achieved through a torque sensor,
the magnetic pole is tightly screwed through the indexing mechanism,
the PLC program controls the parameter setting of the LCD touch screen.
After tightening the screw, there is no loosening of the stator magnetic pole
and the tight thread force meets the product design requirements.
Car Stator Lock Screw Machine Specification
(1) Stator housing outer diameter: φ90～φ180mm (can be designed according to user requirements)
(2) Inner diameter of stator housing: φ80～φ160mm (can be designed according to user requirements)
(3) Stator pole thickness: 9 ~ 20mm; (can be designed according to user requirements)
(4) Stator housing height: 100 ~ 300mm (can be designed according to user requirements)
(5) Torque Measurement Range: 150.0N•m
(6) Torque measurement accuracy: 0.1 N•m
Car Stator Lock Screw Machine Feature
1. Tighten 1 screw at the same time and automatically index indexing.
2. The hydraulic cylinder is used to tighten the magnetic pole once and the torque of the servo motor is
3, the use of liquid crystal touch screen to set the tight wire force, and shows the tight wire force.
4. Equipment composition: tensioning mechanism, indexing mechanism, power head,
compression mechanism part, control system, equipment rack, etc.
5. Equipment safety design: The equipment requires the system to work normally and reliably for
a long period of time to protect the misoperation.
The “Emergency Stop” and “Pause” buttons can cut off the power or stop the ongoing operation
in an accident to prevent the accident from happening.