Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Condition:||New||Which Part Turning:||Commutator Surface Turning ,can Also Turn The Commutator Raisor|
|Working Station:||One Station||Cutter No.:||One Cutter|
|3 Axis:||2 Axis Servo Motor||Turning Commutator Roundness:||< 0.003mm|
rotor lathe machine,
turning lathe machine
Delta Servo Motor Controlled Commutator Turning Surface Lathing Machine WIND-CT-TH4
Small fractional horsepower motor armatures, starter armatures commutator,
The commutator turning process is a important motor manufacturing procedure always after welding
1.This machine's cutter movement and turning are controlled by Delta servo motor device.
2. This machine's main standard parts are imported parts.
3. This machine is controlled by two-axis servo motor through ball screw precision control longitudinal
feed, first rough turning, then precise turning, the number of cutting can be set on the touch screen
can be arbitrarily set (4 times in total) and each feed Value (minimum accurate to 1um).
1. Roundness < 0.003mm
2. Surface roughness
3. Armature OD 20~80mm
4. Shaft length:32~250mm (If longer need custom made)
5. Shaft Diameter: 2~18mm (can be custom made)
6. Commutator OD: 4.3~60mm
7. Stack OD: 20~110mm
8. Cutting amount:Rough cut Max0.20mm
9. RPM modulate: 0~60Hz
10. Cutter unit: 1um~0.5mm and speed adjustable
11. Cutting length:Max50mm
12. Cutting times: X axis can be setted up to 4times, Z axis 4times can be setted up to 4times
13. Air source: 5~7 MPa
14. Power source 220V 50/60Hz
15. Machine Power: 2.5kw
Question and Answer:
1. Is it possible to process both type of armatures using one machine,or it requires different
Yes, you can use one machine and it requires two different kind of V shape Diamond fixture.
2. Does the turning machine have a memory with pre-set programmes for different armatures?
Please click below link to view the video in an automatic line