Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advanced:||High Torque, Wire Displacement Flatness||Coil Winding:||Winding Coils|
|Wire Diameter:||Ф0.5 ~ 3.0mm AWG24 ~ AWG8||Winding Head:||Muti-head In One Machine|
|After Sales:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||HS Code:||8479811000|
Shunt Transformer Reactors Exciters Coil Winding Machine WIND-ZCN08
(1) Competitive Advantages
a.Mitubushi Servo motor control the winding,
b. Mitubushi Servo motor control wire arraying, winding displacement neat and nice
b. High torque for big wire size up to AWG8 3.0mm
1) Machine is consists of high-speed power head, automatic arraying mechanism,
automatic counting device and automatic jumper.
4 axis belt tension (magnetic powder control) and dereeler, electric control box.
2)The power head has a wide speed adjustment range and easy to adjust.
3) The automatic arraying mechanism is controlled by servo motor.
The arraying pitch of is adjustable.
Main spindle motor: 1.5KW Mitsubishi AC servo motor.
Arraying motor: 0.4KW Mitsubishi AC servo motor
4) Controller: high-speed motion controller with touch screen and HMI counting system.
5) Clamping system: Pneumatic powerful Morse long bearing span.
6) Wire reel diameter: Ф250*300mm, inner diameter of wire reel Ф35mm.
7) Tension control: There are 4pcs independent magnetic powder tensioners with
wire straightening function. Separate tension control for each layer,
while each value can be edited on the touch screen.
1) Tooling diameter: Ф120mm.
2) Machine center height: 800mm.
3) Rotation speed: 60rpm ~ 300 rpm.
Winding cycle time change according to the wire gauge and turns no.
For example, for wire below 1.5mm (AWG15), winding speed 300rpm,
120turns coil, with output 24s’/ 4pcs
For wire above 1.5mm, min. winding speed 60rpm, cycle time at least 120s’/4pcs
4) Torque: 100N.m
5) Wire diameter: Ф0.5 ~ 3.0mm AWG24 ~ AWG8
6) Single wire winding, arraying width: 30 ~ 200mm.
7) Wire arraying controlled by servo motor control
8) Counting range: 0 ~ 9999
Click below photo to view coil winding machine video